Monday 29 November 2010

The End...HOW DID IT MAKE YOU FEEL?

Oh it seems the November Project 2010 is over!  And honestly, I feel quite sad, or at the very least, without such a sense of direction.  During the November Project it was like every moment of the day was going towards something which somehow had meaning.

During the weeks I feel I've reassessed how I interact with others, and where intimacy is deeply buried and underlying, or completely devoid, in numerous social circumstances.

No physical contact made me feel alone, watermelon eating made me feel attention seeking (and bloated), no eye contact made me feel rude, no speaking made me feel...good.  Though at some stage all did make me feel nervous around others in their own way.

If you have any questions leave a comment on the blog or email me at doyoulovemejamiestewart at gmail dot com.

-James Lawrence Slattery

No comments:

Post a Comment