Saturday 13 November 2010

Week 2, Day 2 & 3 (Watermelon Eating)

Been far too slow on updating this weeks boundary.  Sadly my photos will have to wait to be uploaded (blogger, slow internet, exc)


This clearly will be my easiest week, depending only on myself to be completed and lasting for around half an hour each day.
Because of these 2 factors, it's also the least socially challanging.  Though last week and next week may appear more subtle within in social situations compared to someone "staging" an eating, I found it was fairly easy to play up or down.

Day 1 in the studio - photographed and found on my FLICKR (click)
Very contained by situation.

Day 2 - Outside Starbucks in town, sitting down (photos to be coming soon i hope!). I ate pretty quickly and systematically, swiftly picking up each peice and working my way through it.  I'm not sure how many people noticed or looked or stared because I became focused and didn't look around.  I like how it probably didn't seem all that out of the ordinary on first glance.

Day 3 - In my kitchen at home over the sink.
(sometimes having a busy life means I can't always be as much as an exhibitionist as I'd like)...photos for this day also coming soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment